May 16, 2009

An Introduction

Hi All,

This is my first blog and my first post - I guess everyone has to start somewhere!

Anyway, my name is Sharon and I am the Jewellery designer behind Shazzabeth Creations. My journey with jewellery design started just over three years ago when I took my first ever beading class. Who could know that I would fall in love with the craft so completely and would never look back. Initially starting out with stringing and wire loops, I soon discovered chainmaille and wirework - and thats where my love really developed. Although I like to still do the occassional strung necklace or bracelet, the majority of my pieces are now created using either chainmaille, wirework, or a combination of the two.

Over time, I hope to be able to share some of my designs and inspirations with you.

Sharon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails