May 20, 2009

One Concept, Three Designs


When playing with my wire, I had the concept that I wanted to build a square up around a bead. Using square wire, I centered the bead on the wire and then shaped the wire around the bead to build a square. This led to my geometric square bracelet, a tutorial for which is now on my Etsy site.



Enjoying this concept of building up from the inside out, I then designed a square without a central bead to create a pair of earrings.









Finally (so far anyway) I then used a different shaped bead to build a rectangle up, adding some embellishments along the way, to create my Kambaba Frames necklace.

2 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

You've come along very well. Wonderful work.

marciejanedesigns said...

Great entries so far and I love the way your work has evolved. Congratulations! Your flower bracelet is stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails