Jul 2, 2009

10 Things About Me

Other than my introductory post, all my blogs so far have either been about my jewellery, about teams / groups / markets that I am involved in with my jewellery, or about fellow crafters. While that is the main purpose of my blog, I thought you may like to know a little bit more about me - so here goes - 10 things about me!

  1. Originally from the UK I emigrated to Australia in 2000.
  2. My business name Shazzabeth came from merging my first two names Sharon Elizabeth.
  3. I am a "hobbyist" breeder of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and have three of my own.
  4. I am a qualified Accountant and work as a Finance Manager for a computer company.
  5. I play both the piano and the violin.
  6. While still in the UK, I used to queue overnight each year to go to Wimbledon.
  7. My best subject at school was maths - my favourite was music.
  8. My favourite singer is David Essex and I've been to several of his concerts.
  9. I've been a fan of 'The Bill' ever since it first started in the UK.
  10. I always choose coffee in preference to tea.

And to finish - some pictures of my dogs!

2 comments:

Erin Napier said...

Aww! Cute doggies. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself Sharon.

DELiciousDesignz said...

I love cavaliers. I had a blenheim for years which my parents then had to take care of as I couldn't take him with me when I moved to the city. But he has since passed and now my parents are just as in love with breed, so they adopted 2 sisters who are 6yrs old - a tri and blenheim...They are just soooo adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails