Jul 30, 2009

Interchangeable Earrings - Idea Extended

Since having first come up with the idea of having interchangeable earrings, I have now extended that idea. When I thought about the idea some more I decided it would be great if I could offer a choice of earring bases and a choice of drops.

So far I have come up with three different bases; the original square/diamond base, a swirly base and a hoop base. I will also be creating a twisted wire hoop base very soon.

There are also now six different drops to choose from; prehnite, snowflake obsidian, rhodonite, lavender jade, amethyst and bluestone. Obviously the choices here could potentially be limitless, or maybe I should say limited only by the range of beads I have in stock.

Each of these sets of Interchangeable earrings will be available within the next few days. I will be selling each base with three drops (buyer can choose which drops), and then also offering the drops to be purchased separately as extras.

So far I seem totally unable to get a clear picture of the snowflake obsidian drops, but other than that I would love to know what you think.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DELiciousDesignz said...

That sounds like a good idea - how do you interchange the bases to the drops though - I am sure you have it figured out. I love the swirly ones...

Unknown said...

Fabulous idea! I love the swirls!

Erin Napier said...

GREAT idea! I love earrings, and I like the idea that I can lots of different looks in one go :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails