Sep 19, 2009

Retail Therapy

I needed some cheering up today after getting news yesterday that really upset me. So, I did some on-line retail therapy.

Not only did I treat myself to two TV Series DVDs that were on my wish list - the Australian Series Rush, and the first series of the old UK hit The Professionals - but I also gave into temptation and treated myself to Flower, the Hippy Mouse from the House of Mouse! I think all the mice in this shop are wonderful but Flower has remained my firm favourite - and now I'll have my own Flower!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you so much! I hope that you will love Flower :) Hugs and cookies from Anna at The House of Mouse

Little Waltz said...

oh I just adore the little ones over at house of mouse! I'm so glad you got Flower! I hope to see more photos of Flower soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails