Oct 25, 2009

Fused Cab and Sterling Earrings

With a bunch of cabs from Guru Creations still to use I managed to find a couple that were a near match so decided to go for earrings this time. Earrings are also a great way to use up the offcuts of wire from my bangles and pendants.

I used twisted wire to outline the cabs and then some more wire to shape in front of the cabs securing them in place. I then rolled the wire over all around the top of each cab. Jump rings were then used to secure the cabs to some hand shaped ear wires.

2 comments:

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

Beautiful earrings - the wire wrapping is lovely - love the cracked marbles in their little baskets - I have just learnt how to wire wrap baskets and have made a few pendants - these are all gone, friends helped themselves to the pendants LOL

Amalou said...

It's like you've wrapped up two little galaxies into a gorgeous pair of earrings. They're beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails