Nov 28, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas Markets!

With four markets coming up over the next two weeks I am very busy producing new stock, hence the reason for my lack of posts over the last couple of weeks.

I have completed some new chainmaille bracelets, am currently working on some new earrings, and hope to find the time to do a few more rings and pendants too!

I need to do some tumbling and photographing but hopefully I will be able to give you a few previews of my new pieces over the next few days.

In the meantime, pop on over to the BrisStyle blog to see what others are doing in preparation for the big BrisStyle Christmas market that's on next Saturday!

Here are some pics from some fellow team members to whet your appetite:

1 comment:

Amalou said...

Wow! 4 markets in 2 weeks, that is busy. Looking forward to seeing some of that new stock :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails