Jul 25, 2010

New PMC Earrings

The countdown is on to the next exciting BrisStyle Market, the twilight market to be held at King George Square in Brisbane on the 30th July from 5.00pm.

In readiness for the market I am have been gradually expanding my range of precious metal clay earrings. In each pair of these earrings the motifs are handmade with PMC in fine silver. Some of my new stock of earrings, soon to be online too are as follows:

Fine Silver Heart Earrings with Swarovski Crystals, one pair in Caribbean Blue and one pair in Fuchsia;






and finally Fine Silver Teardrop Earrings with Amazonite.

1 comment:

Karyn said...

You are doing an awesome job with the PMC Sharon. I must give this a try - I've had my PMC Hot Pot for a few years now and still haven't played with it!

Karyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails