Jul 11, 2010

Sunday Themes - Lemon

Its been a while since I've been doing regular posts but I am hoping to get back to being a bit more regular now. It seemed a good idea to pick up my Sunday Themes again, so this Sunday I am starting with Lemon.

Lemon, or pale yellow, is not a colour that is used often enough, as it is such a lovely, delicate, summery colour.

One of my own pieces in lemon is my Lemon Chrysoprase Wired Pendant.


Here are some other lovely finds in lemon:

From the JETs, are these gorgeous Lemon Chiffon - Vintage Glass and Sterling Silver Earrings by MCRDesigns


and this lovely Lemon Jade Wire Wrapped Teardrop Pendant by Jems by JB and Company


From the DUST team I have found this absolutely gorgeous Paper Quilled Handmade Greeting Card by Enchanted Quilling


and this delectable looking Lemon Verbena CP Soap by Lyn4078


2 comments:

jemsbyjb said...

Luscious lemoney treats. Thanks so much for including our pendant.

mcrdesigns said...

Love your lemon feature. Thanks for sharing my pretties with your followers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails