Aug 29, 2010

Sunday Themes - Purple

My theme for this week is Purple - always a popular colour. Purple is royalty. A mysterious color, purple is associated with both nobility and spirituality. The opposites of hot red and cool blue combine to create this intriguing color.

I have several pieces of jewellery in purple so I have chosen two to display the use of this gorgeous colour:

The first piece is my Amethyst and Lampwork Shells Necklace

and the second is my Charoite with Sterling Silver Parallel Flowers Bracelet


With the next Brisstyle Designers Market less than a week ago, the other examples of the use of purple that I have chosen are all by BrisStylers who will have a stall at the market.

4 comments:

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Beautiful finds! Purple is my favourite colour. :)

Unknown said...

Stunning purple products! Thank you so much for including my fridge magnet and I am looking forward to meeting you and all of the other BrisStyle designers on Saturday 4th September.

Sandrine said...

I like how you give a little history /understanding about the purple colour Sharon.Your pieces are amazingly intricate and beautiful!Thanks so much for including my little scarf in your post.Have a nice week x

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Beautiful finds! I especially love the purple hand felted scarf!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails