Sep 25, 2010

New Website


As part of my new branding I am excited to announce the launch of my new website - Shazzabeth Creations. While not yet a full ecommerce site, it gives me a presence on the web under my own domain name and also gives me a chance to announce who I am, display the various options for buying my jewellery as well as allowing me to showcase my sold jewellery. There is a new permanent link to my website via my logo, now at the top of the side bar here on my blog. Let me know what you think - I would love your feedback.

2 comments:

jemsbyjb said...

Congratulations and well done!

Sandrine said...

I think it is truly wonderful Sharon, What a fresh crisp and great image, very well done!
Now you make me think I should do some work on mine :)

I wish you all the best with it all!
Sandrine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails