Mar 25, 2011

Better Late than Never

In co-ordinating my stock lists with my online listings I realised that there was a necklace that I had made quite some time ago that I had never gotten round to photographing and listing - so last weekend I finally took the photos and it is now up in my stores.

When I designed this necklace I was thinking school formals and proms. The main colour is pink, in two different shades - alabaster pink and fuchsia. The necklace is all about sparkle incorporating long drops of Swarovski crystals suspended from a sterling silver chain. Dangling in between each crystal drop is another sterling chain. The crystal drops alternate between alabaster pink, fuchsia and silver shade, with each of the silver shade crystal drops ending with a tear drop shaped crystal.

So here, finally, is my Pink and Fuchsia Crystal Drops Necklace:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails