Apr 4, 2011

A Great Invention


Sometimes reading through Jewelry making magazines can be worth it just to discover the new products that are highlighted. One great example of this is the Easy Earring Card Hole Punch Kit that I read about in one magazine. On looking into it further I discovered that the kit consisted of two punches, a leverback punch and a double post punch, designed to make creating your own earring cards so much easier. Since I was in the process of getting my own designed earring cards these proved to be a great find. These have definitely proved to be a great buy, with both punches having their uses for different styles of earrings, and I can well recommend this product. Check out the Easy Earring Card website for further details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails