Jul 25, 2011

Sunday Theme - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

My theme this week is the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in honour of my gorgeous dogs. The dog pictured above is Sasha, my youngest dog, although not for too much longer. She is currently six months old and is so full of fun. She certainly keeps myself and my older dog, Amber, on our toes. Sasha and Amber will, in a few weeks time, by joined by a black and tan puppy, born last Sunday. I'm eagerly counting down the weeks until she is old enough to join us, and trying to come up with a name for her in the meantime.

As a lover, and small time breeder of the Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, I always love to have a search and see what handmade items are out there that use the Cavalier as a theme. Here are a few great examples of what I found:




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails