Sep 12, 2011

TIME Fashion Show


I was thrilled to be asked a few weeks ago if I would be willing to take part in the TIME Fashion Show on the 28th September. One of two jewellery designers taking part, along with several fashion designers, my jewellery will be featured in one "scene" of the fashion show, modeled by six models who will all be wearing black in order to showcase the jewellery.

TIME is a charity set up by medical students at the University of Queensland - it stands for Towards International Medical Equality. It is a student run organisation, established in 2005, that is committed to the promotion and establishment of equitable health care at home and abroad. Please visit their website for more details.

The Fashion Show is held as a fund raiser for TIME while at the same time promoting local designers. Details of the event can be found on the facebook page, and tickets are available here. It would be great to see as many of you as possible!

Yesterday was a pre-show photo shoot held at the Botanic Gardens in Brisbane. I was able to meet the organisers for the first time and see my jewellery being modelled by six gorgeous students. Unfortunately I missed seeing the actual shots being taken because by the time I was handing out the jewellery to the sixth model the first was handing hers back. I'm therefore now eagerly waiting to see some of the photos and will try to share one or two when I can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails