Mar 16, 2014

Nature - Patterns in the Sand


 I'm sure we all enjoy nature to greater or lesser degrees. While we may not enjoy "getting back to nature", going camping or getting primitive, and I have to say I don't, I think what most of us can enjoy about nature is its beauty.



As artists, whether it be fine art, jewellery, glass work or any other number of expressions of art, it can be so interesting to see the natural patterns around us that have been formed by nature.



Walking on the beach with my dogs the other day, the tide was out and I was able to appreciate the natural patterns that had been made in the sand, the drier sand having blown across the wetter sand. I took a few pictures with my phone so I hope you enjoy them too.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails