Jun 11, 2014

Launch of New Website

www.shazzabethcreations.co.nz
I've enjoyed having my own website for the last few years and really liked the design that my website designer came up with. Unfortunately it was not user friendly and I was unable to make any changes to it myself.

I have therefore now created a replacement website using WIX. While I had to use a pre-determined template I liked the fact that it was easy to alter and change the set up of the template in order to make the website my own. Even better - the website set up includes ecommerce functions so I can now sell direct from my own website rather than redirecting traffic to my Etsy store.

So now I can celebrate the launch of the new Shazzabeth Creations website! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails