Jul 7, 2014

Sapphire Tumbled Stone Pendant

This is one of the pendants I made for the Handmade weekend. With several of the pendants not sold that weekend I am now in the process of photographing them individually so that I can list them online.

This pendant is the exception as I've decided to keep this one for myself, something I don't actually do as often as I should.

Unlike most of the other pendants that are cut cabochons, this pendant utilises a tumbled but uncut stone of sapphire. You can see the streak of blue across the front of the pendant. This is also one of the few pendants that I wrapped with round wire as opposed to square. I must admit that I ran out of the square wire.

Anyway, my keeper, a tumbled stone Sapphire Pendant.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails