Aug 25, 2014

Jewellery for Men

http://www.shazzabethcreations.co.nz/#!product/prd1/2560146991/men%27s-stainless-steel-box-chainmaille-bracelet
I have been asked a few times over the years whether I have any jewellery for men. Previously my answer has always been "no". However, thinking about it I decided that maybe I should introduce a line of jewellery that was specifically for men.

I now therefore have my first two pieces of jewellery that were designed with men in mind. They are two chainmaille bracelets, a Box Chain Chainmaille Bracelet (pictured above) and a Full Persian Chainmaille Bracelet (pictured below).

In both instances these bracelets are chunkier than my usual chainmaille bracelets. They are also made in Stainless Steel, as opposed to sterling silver, giving them a more industrial look. Finally, rather than the usual more feminine toggle clasp that I often use, I have used a heavy duty parrot style clasp.

Of course, there is nothing to stop women wearing these bracelets for themselves but as I have stated, they were deigned with men in mind and are available in lengths from 7 inches up.

http://www.shazzabethcreations.co.nz/#!product/prd1/2699259551/men%27s-stainless-steel-persian-chainmaille-bracelet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails